- Patient Safety issues- medication errors and e health. Webinar by SENSTN project and I .C. U Triangle e-Health project
- Is delayed cord clamping in preterm infants as safe as immediate clamping regarding 2-years outcomes?
- COVID‐19 infection in a paucisymptomatic infant: Raising theindex of suspicion in epidemic settings
- Propofol in neonates causes a dose-dependent profound and protracted decrease in blood pressure.
- COVID-19: Separating Infected Mothers from Newborns: Weighing the Risks and Benefits