- Meningitis, urinary tract, and bloodstream infections in very low birth weight infants enrolled in a heart rate characteristics monitoring trial
- Assessment of Extubation Readiness Using Spontaneous Breathing Trials in Extremely Preterm Neonates
- Auditory stimulations in the NICU: the more is it always the best?
- Growth patterns and body composition in former extremely low birth weight (ELBW) neonates until adulthood: a systematic review
- Off-label use of medicines in neonates, infants, children, and adolescents: a joint policy statement by the European Academy of Paediatrics and the European society for Developmental Perinatal and Pediatric Pharmacology